Welcome to the CTSI Research Request Dashboard
|The Research Request Dashboard serves as a one stop, web-based application designed to manage fulfillment of requests for assistance during the planning and conduct of research studies.|
|Please note: This system works best with the following web browsers: Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, or Safari.|
|Investigators & Research Staff are able to…
- Receive support for a general research question or a project specific request;
- Access available resources and potential collaborators;
- Be referred to appropriate service(s) when requested or recommended;
- Communicate directly with a service expert, including discussions about any associated costs and source(s) of funds;
- Track the progress of requests.
|System & Core Administrators & Service Experts are able to...
- Use a central mechanism to provide and document support needs;
- Facilitate introduction to available services, collaborators, and resources;
- Capture information about the collaborative engagement in a central location;
- Track the status of all requests and any associated costs.
|If you are not sure how to use this system and you would like to speak with someone directly, please contact The Research Help Desk, otherwise please login above to begin.|
Case Western Reserve University’s generosity in sharing concept and materials is gratefully acknowledged.
NIH Funding Acknowledgement ** Important ** All publications resulting from the utilization of CTSI resources are required to credit the CTSI grant by including the NIH FUNDING ACKNOWLEDGEMENT and must comply with the NIH Public Access Policy.